Monday, March 5, 2012

Nitronic Rush Art

Here some things that I worked on for Nitronic Rush! It's not all the things...just some of the stuff that was easy to upload and track down. There's a good number of concept art, models, and other things that I might upload later. There was a compilation of stuff, like credits posters and building textures (looked like a Tron quilt)  but need to track down.
Here is the loading screen. I gussied up a screenshot. Removing buildings, painting over the road and painting in a lampost, playing with the colors.

Before the moving cinematic, we briefly had a "slideshow" opening. This was another paint over. That car was really fun to make!


Some interior core viz-dev. Initially,  you were going to be able to drive around more inside before reaching the heart. But alas, scope!
Aaaaannndddd more recently. Here's a mock CD back for our wonderfully talented song guys--MJ Quiggley (The Quiggles) and Jordan Hemmenway (Torcht). Jordan has got to be the most awarded man at Digipen, with an impressive list of games like Solstice and Solace under his belt. On my current team I get to work the Quiggles again. So lucky to have these teammates I feel like I could improve so many more things about this.
When I feel nostalgic I'll post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment